Let us guide you home.
- (208) 681-5472
Situated along the beautiful Snake River with the majestic Teton Mountain Range as a back drop, Idaho Falls has all the features of big city living, but still embraces a small town charm.
Our wonderful city has so many things to offer including:
- Close proximity to National Parks including Yellowstone, Grand Teton, and Craters of the Moon
- Extensive outdoor activities including hunting, fishing, hiking, boating, camping, skiing, and snowboarding
- Musical and Drama venues including our own symphony, opera, chamber orchestra and Performing Arts groups
- Gorgeous City Parks, Museums and Zoos
- Technical Colleges and Universities
- Professional Minor League Baseball team
- An award-winning Level 1 Trauma Center - the only one in Southeastern Idaho
As the regional epi-center for healthcare, shopping, and entertainment, Idaho Falls is rapidly attracting small and large businesses alike and consistently finds itself listed in the top ten rankings of many prestigious magazines, newspapers and professional community research publications.
As you can tell, we are very proud of our community. I would love to help you call Idaho Falls your new home. My website gives you internet access to all properties for sale region wide, including Idaho Falls Real Estate, homes in Bonneville County and more...
Please feel free to browse my site. I hope you find the information I provide useful in your search for real estate in the Idaho Falls area. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you have!